Saturday, October 24, 2015

Assignment #3 My thoughts and new findings on ESL Cyber Listening Lab

After the class on Tuesday, I think I know some interesting information.
I learned some skill about accent reduction and linking.
I do not think I will learn English pronounce
I just learned Kenyon and Knott(KK) when I was an elementary school student.

I try to listen ESL Cyber Listening Lab everyday , but it's difficult to do.
So I more treasure each time in class, can learn more about English.
Last week, our homework is find vocabulary in a conversation.
Tool is Oxford Advanced American Dictionary.
This website has good examples and explanation vocabulary. So I think Oxford Advanced American Dictionary is great for me.
In the end, I just want to say.
I will do my best to learn English even though it’s a hard course. 

1 comment:

  1. Just try your best, Emily. It will become easier and easier. You'll see.
    Yes, Oxford advanced learners dictionary is a very good tool. Use it often.

    ReplyDelete