Sunday, December 6, 2015

Assignment #7 The key to success

I agree with her argument.
In her speech , she said “Grit is passion and perseverance for very long-term goals. Grit is sticking with your future, day in, day out, not just for the week, not just for the month, but for years, and working really hard to make that future a reality. 
I think that if you don’t have passion , you couldn’t keep continue to do so. And then ,you won’t be success.In my school life, I am not a smart student. If I want a great grade , I must study hard.Study hard is the only way I can do.
In this speech, my favorite sentence is “Grit is living life like it's a marathon, not a sprint.
I like her metaphor. Grit is the long way to do. Success belong to the persevering.

2 comments:

  1. I can't agree with you anymore.
    The price of success is hard work and persistence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my favorite sentence too.
    After a comma, no need to put a space.
    e.g.
    In her speech,
    If I want a good grade,

    ReplyDelete